Ultrafiltration Technology from BARC
SPARKLER WATER PURIFIER
Sparkler Water Purifier
Ultrafiltration Technology from
Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Specifications for Wall Mounted Water Purifier are:
Model: AQUA NEER-1 (Single Candle)
• Cartridge: Polypropylene (D*L 50mm*200mm)
• Candle Coat: Polysulphone in cylindrical configuration.
• Pore Size: average pore size based on MWCO < 10nm
• Housing & other Parts: High purity food grade plastic
2. Weight: 2 kg.
4. Input pipe Dia.: 0.5 inches
5. Flow Rate: 10LPH, at a height of min. 12 feet, however water flow rate will depend upon inlet water pressure.
6. Housing can withstand pressure head (5 to 35 psi)
ARE YOU AWARE
• Alarming depletion of Water sources due to global warming, massive industrialization, improper agriculture pattern & the increasing population.
• Major water sources are contaminated due to:
Pollution from industry,
Over use of pesticides & fertilizers for agriculture,
Poor sewerage & Sanitation system
• According to WHO, Drinking of contaminated water results in 70% of the fatal diseases like Gastroenteritis, Diarrhea, Dysentry, Chloera, Fluorosis etc.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
• For prevention, it is essential to drink pure water after filtration, from a good quality Water Purifier.
• There is a difference in Water Purification & Disinfection.
• Our products provide total Purification, based on patented BARC Ultrafiltration Technology.
WHAT IS BARC TECHNOLOGY?
Bhabha Atomic Research Center, pride of India has developed a low cost water purification system, based on Ultra Filtration using Poly Sulphone Membrane.
The design is a patented, cylindrical configuration which is easy to maintain & wash, unlike other designs available in the market, which face fouling problems.
The ultra small pore size of the membrane, results in the trapping of all microbiological organisms like cysts, bacteria viruses, pathogens as well as many chemical components & suspended matter present in water. In fact all impurities above 0.01 micron is filtered.
This results in crystal clear SAFE DRINKING WATE.
The purification Process
Pre Filtration Stage → Adsorption Stage → Ultra Filtration → Pure Water